Energy Efficiency Recommended and Gas Safe Registered
Gas Ring

Gas Safe Register

Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area.

By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register.


Installing Gas Fires

We are GAS SAFE registered as required by law.

We can supply or install only all types of gas fires, we can survey your current situation and advise on the best course of action.

Gas Hobs Cookers and Ranges

If you need a new gas hob cooker or range installed, Mardec Systems can arrange installation of your appliance, including re locating the appliance we can run all the supply pipe work in ridged copper with the necessary isolation valve.

Landlord Certificates (CP12)

It is a legal requirement that all rented accommodation have a Landlord Certificate issued to them when they are being let and the fine for not doing so can be very substantial. Mardec Systems can carry out all your landlord certification including servicing as well if wanted. A Landlord certificate has several distinct stages including the checking of ventilation, gas supply, gas tightness (No gas leaks), burner pressure or gas rate (amount of gas being burned) among other things these are then recorded to give an accurate record of the state of the property as was seen by the visiting engineer.

Annual Boiler Safety Check

This is the modern equivalent of a boiler service, where we use a flue probe and a flue gas analyser to analyser the current combustion performance of your appliance, this can spot incomplete combustion and can tell you if a full service is required.

Upgrading Gas Supply

We can run your gas supply to your new boiler or old boiler if you have been told you have an undersized gas supply, we can work out your pipe sizing and quote you accordingly to upgrade to a bigger accurately sized gas supply, so as to comply with all current regulations.